General Dentistry Services in Highlands Ranch, CO
Are you looking for a family dentistry office near you? Look no further than Christopher R. Morris, DMD, in Highlands Ranch, CO. As one of the top dentists in Colorado, our skilled general dentistry team provides comprehensive dental care for all ages. From preventive care and oral hygiene instruction for kids to continued cleanings and fillings for adults, we have the dental services you need to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful throughout your life.
Preventive dental care and cleanings
Our preventive dental care services are a central part of our general dentistry practice, helping you keep your teeth healthy and catching any potential problems early on. Some of our preventive care services include:
- Teeth cleanings and checkups: The American Dental Association recommends regular dental visits to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Regular cleanings and checkups allow us to practice preventive dental medicine and screen for potential problems and other conditions like gingivitis, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Sealants: We recommend sealants for all our pediatric patients as their adult teeth grow in. Sealants fill grooves in molars, premolars, or incisors to help prevent cavities, serving as a key line of defense for kids’ teeth as they transition to adults.
- Fillings: If you’ve ever had a cavity, chances are you’ve also had a filling. Fillings are composed of artificial material used to repair decayed or broken teeth. The earlier a cavity is filled, the smaller the filling will be, and the better this is for the health of the tooth.
General dentistry services
In addition to our preventive dental care services, we provide a full range of general dentistry services to address oral health concerns and keep your teeth and gums healthy. Our general dentistry services include:
- Periodontal therapy: Without proper dental hygiene and care, built-up plaque and tartar can lead to gingivitis and gum disease. Our team provides periodontal therapy, including scaling, recession and gum grafting, and laser therapy, to help treat gum disease and restore your oral health.
- Root canals: Root canal therapy involves removing pulp tissue from a tooth to replace it with a filling material. It alleviates the pain and swelling associated with an abscessed tooth. When the teeth are properly numbed, a root canal is no more painful than having a filling done.
- Bite guards for TMJ and sleep apnea: Our team can provide specially fitted bite guards to help alleviate TMJ pain or treat sleep apnea.
- Dental implants: Dental implants involve replacing a broken or severely damaged tooth with a replacement tooth that looks and feels just like your natural teeth. These implants help restore your smile, prevent bone loss, and make eating and speaking easier.
- Sedation dentistry: We offer a wide range of sedation dentistry options to help alleviate the anxiety of going to the dentist, so you can better maintain your oral health. In our dental practice, we offer three forms of sedation dentistry: oral, nitrous oxide, and IV sedation. Each offers a different level of sedation and relaxation.
- Wisdom teeth removal: Most people will need to have their wisdom teeth removed at some point in their lives. Our team has helped hundreds of teens and adults through the process as painlessly as possible.
- Emergency dental services: When a tooth gets bumped out of position, is cracked, or is causing you severe pain, sometimes emergency dentistry work is necessary. We provide on-call emergency dental services to address any issues right away.
For general dentistry services, call (303) 795-1443 today for an appointment!